Saturday, March 6, 2010

Okay, I'm back

After a nine month sojourn, in which I did not have a child :), I am back to continue my blogging efforts. For those of you who do not know, I will be going to grad school in the fall to receive a masters in Library Science. What is that you may ask. Well I'm going to become a librarian. So, I feel that now, before I fall of the face of the earth, I will start this blog up again as a way for you to be informed on my happenings.

I sure that I will be making changes and moving things around wildly soon enough, but just stick with me till I work out the kinks. I promise I will give you your money's worth. Though you realize you are paying nothing, but that is not the point.

Anyway, I keep you posted here on life. Espically once I know what school I'm going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment